We hope that during the GIC you will participate in many valuable meetings. To be sure, we provide online meeting manager, which contains profiles of all Pitch & Match participants.
Pitch & Match meetings will take place at a separate location, accessible only for registered attendees.
You can access the meetings system here: pitchandmatch.com/event/GIC_2016.
- Show your profile and offer to business attendees of the GIC and exhibitors of the PGA
- Browse profiles and offers of other participants
- Arrange a meeting place + time with ease
- Well prepared Pitch and Match area awaits you
- Manage all your meetings in one simple user-friendly environment
How to start?
- Log in using the received credentials.
- Create your online profile. Present your offer to business attendees of the GIC and exhibitors of the PGA.
- Organize your meetings. Use the online meeting system to plan your meetings. Invite possible partners or accept received invitations to meet on-site.
- If you need any help, you can always ask for matchmaker support.
He is able to suggest meetings with people you are looking for.
- Present your offer during appointed meetings.
- Network. Be present in the Pitch & Match area to meet unexpected new contacts.
- Matchmaker support is also available during the event.
Business passes allowing for Pitch and Match access are available at: gic.gd/tickets/